Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Products I Use (Most) Everyday

 The following are products that I usually use on a day-to-day basis. Depending on my mood, I'll change up and my eye makeup and blush colors. Usually I stick with a basic balm or gloss with a slight tint for my lips, but every once in a while I may use a lipstick and lip liner.

Brushes

Classic All Over Shadow Brush #22

Classic Angled Blush Brush #40

Classic Blending Eye Brush #29

Classic Lip Brush #61

Classic Rounded Powder Brush #49

Classic Smudge Brush #14

E.L.F. Eyebrow Brush


E.L.F. Professional Eye Shadow Brush (similar to the brush second from left)


Face

Clinique Blended Face Powder

Maybelline Coverstick Concealer

Clinique Blushing Powder Blush

E.L.F. Blush

Clinique Almost Bronzer SPF 15


Lips

Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm

Sephora Collection Nano Lip Liner

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor


Eyes

Sephora Eye Primer Pot

Two Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer

E.L.F. Beauty Encyclopedia in Basic Eye Edition

E.L.F. Beauty Encyclopedia in Sparkle Eye Edition

Sephora Colorplay for ShopBop - Limited Edition

Sephora eyeshadow (miscellaneous)
M.A.C. Eyeshadow (miscellaneous)
Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

*A retractable eyeliner for which I am unable to remember the name of, as the label has worn off on mine...


Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara


Eyebrows

Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner
           
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (Clear)








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love hearing from you, so leave a comment!