Tuesday, October 04, 2011

ABC's




ABC's of a few randomly awesome things I like:

A - Autumn


B - Broccoli and cheese soup


C - Cats, cupcakes, color, chandeliers



D -Doodles


E - Endorphins, Etsy


F - Flavored lip gloss, flowers bouquets, feathers



G -  Guinea feathers


H - Hairspray, hot towels out of the dryer



I - Italian food, Ice Cream



J - Juice, jeans, jellyfish




K - Kardashians (Don't ask me why)


L - Lemons, limes


M - Mangoes, movies, margaritas, mozzarella sticks, MAKEUP





N - New Orleans French Quarter


O - Otters


P - Pickles, popsicles, pomegranates




Q - Q-tips, quirkiness 


R - Rain, "Rocket In the Sky" By Benassi Bros



S - Strawberries, Strawberry Shortcake, Sephora

T - Tomato basil mozzarella salad


U - Umbrellas


V -Vera Wang wedding gowns


W - Watermelon, Weheartit



X - X's and O's


Y - Yogplait Whips Yogurt


Z - Zebras


2 comments:

  1. yummmm, great post!

    @CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It DOES make you hungry huh? I had to grab something to eat after looking at all the food pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love hearing from you, so leave a comment!