Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Halloween

I am a HUGE holiday buff, and my fiance is the exact opposite, so for the last couple of years I have not been able to fully appreciate Halloween as I used to. Well this year is a different story. For one, we actually have a few options of things to do, and two, I just really want to dress up in an amazing costume. I thought for a little while of what I would be, and since I am a makeup fanatic, I wanted a costume with dramatic makeup to pair with it. Well I decided on....

THE BLACK SWAN
Which is, BTW, an amazing movie.

So I've been researching costumes and makeup tutorials, and I'm very excited to test it out.




We have already decided on my fiance's costume - we actually picked this idea back in 2009 and just have not celebrated/used it yet - Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange.


I'm so ready for Halloween this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love hearing from you, so leave a comment!